Central Hawk

Thursday, March 24

I'm Rachel

I'm not on the profile, but I'm the best friend. I lived with Kelvie for two years in college, and while I didn't come from a rich family and run out on my wedding, I was the messy one. I'm now dating a Jewish guy who is "my lobster." I think the comparisons end there. I know nothing about fashion and hate shopping. I prefer a good basketball game anyday. I worked as a sports reporter for seven years (counting college) and now I work in public relations.

I'm also a dog trainer, so you'll be reading about dogs in this blog a lot. I have three of my own, an Akita mix Muggsy, a Rottweiler mix Chubbs and a Chiuahua mix Fenway. If the small dog seems inconsistent, that's because she belongs to my boyfriend. I love them like most people love their children. I think that makes me weird.

I live in Southern California, having moved here about eight months ago from Texas. I have lots to say, most of it that no one will find interesting but Kelvie and I. So let the blogging begin.

2 Comments:

  • hmmm ... I can't figure out how to change your name so it shows in all it's Melinda glory. I guess you have to do it. Bummer.

    By Blogger Monica, at 3:04 PM  

  • Also, don't let her fool you. She was the cute one too.

    By Blogger Monica, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home