Central Hawk

Monday, March 28

Quick Hits

Just a few thoughts from my weekend:

I lost my new tournament love, West Virginia, this weekend to an overtime comeback win by Louisville. Just as with the next date after a breakup, I don't really care that they're gone. I'll just turn to my friend Chris Borniger's mantra: ABR (Anyone but Roy) when watching the Final Four this weekend. The good news is that I'll be enjoying the Final Four in the friendly confines of Lawrence with Borniger and several other friends, including my three best girlfriends. I can't wait to drink at the Red Lyon, eat at La Familia and spend time on Mass St. It's always nice to see your best friends, especially when you live thousands of miles away from them.

I had another heartbreak this weekend when I realized (Spurs point guard) Tony Parker is dating some actress from Desperate Housewives. I know he couldn't wait on me forever, but he's such a cutie. I'm a little sad to hear he's dating some actress instead of a cute, normal girl. Just another athlete. But I still love him.

I'm off today for Caesar Chavez Day, and Robby started his new job!! I can't wait until he gets home so I can hear all about it. I even bought him a cute present, although it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. Sigh.

Muggsy is behaving like a model citizen the last three days. He's been coming when called and has been acting extremely docile. He's not even barking at everyone that walks by anymore. I caught him napping outside instead, which is a huge breakthrough. (For those of you who don't know, Muggsy is fear aggressive and is very stressed by his life.) In our first attempt at muzzle training, I got the muzzle all the way on and fastened in the first try!! Of course, it was dripping with peanut butter, but I still consider it a success.

Guess that's it. Hope all of the rest of you have a wonderful Caesar Chavez Day!

1 Comments:

  • Yeah! Very exciting about Muggsy!!! That is great news. So he feels calm and relaxed now that he knows you are in charge. You alpha dog, you! :) Can't wait to see you soon! I can't remember when your flight gets in and goes out, so shoot me an email if you have time! Love, Mon

    By Blogger Monica, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home