Central Hawk

Friday, May 6

The One With Season 2

I've been watching Season 2 of Friends over lunch the last two weeks, and how awesome is Season 2?

I love Friends, and unlike my friend, Buck, I feel that it never "jumped the shark." But when you watch Season 2, you realize how much the later seasons were missing. Every single storyline was great in those early seasons, and the dialogue is incredible. Chandler is still sarcastic and funny. Monica is quirky without being nuts. Ross is obsessive but loveable.

Today was The One With the Lesbian Wedding, and it's hilarious. A dead woman living in Pheobe, Chandler telling Joey the world is his lesbian wedding, Ross breaking down and giving Carol away, Rachel's relationship with her mother, Monica not planning enough time to make the food for the wedding -- all of the little things I didn't appreciate watching the show when I was 17 are so much more funny at 25. Every episode is Season 2 practically is a classic. Much more fun than eating lunch at my desk at work.

1 Comments:

  • Fantastic. I love Friends. Watching other shows just doesn't compare. Isn't going home for lunch the best? It reminds you who you really are, gives you that me time people are always raving about. It's almost as nice as skipping work on a nice day and spending the day outside. I haven't done that in a long time, but that was the best in college!

    By Blogger Monica, at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home