Central Hawk

Wednesday, May 18

The One With Zena, Warrier Princess

Last night, I assisted in a group class my boss taught. I have my own classes now, two days a week, but I still attend my bosses because there's still a lot to learn. There's a 12-year-old boy in the Tuesday night class with a Boxer pup named Zena. I spent the evening helping him a little because he showed up late, and it was so cool to see how he progressed. He was so excited when his dog started listening to him! It was cute. I felt really good after class because I felt like I really helped someone. He was doing better than a lot of the adults in the class.

Muggsy's Training Diary, Day Three
May 18, 2005

Tonight, I was working so again, I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Muggsy. But I did see his relaxed tongue! We had just finished playing a great game of "The Toys Strike Back" and he relaxed enough that I could see his tongue! It's probably not the best game for an aggressive dog because we kill a toy together, but he really enjoys it and we hardly ever play it anymore. I was so happy to see him relax, just for a second.

He seemed to be better with Chubbs, but I did have to interrupt a stare-down. Poor guy. I wish they liked each other better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home