Central Hawk

Wednesday, May 10

The One with the Announcement

I'm excited to announce that I got hired to teach another MBA class this fall for KU! In the MBA program, if you don't have an accounting or business undergrad degree, you have to take some introductory accounting courses. Well, I'm teaching Intro to Financial Accounting. It's just a 2 credit class, so it's only 8 weeks, one night a week for 3 and a half hours a night.

I don't know if you remember, but two falls ago I taught Intro to Managerial Accounting. I'm encouraged that the program thought I did well enough to ask me back. Managerial is definitely not my strong suit, and since I taught Financial for 4 semesters in college, this time around should go much smoother!

And you thought I was going to say I was pregnant ...

5 Comments:

  • Are you teaching at Edwards or in Lawrence?

    By Blogger Diana, at 10:32 AM  

  • At Edwards.

    By Blogger Monica, at 11:45 AM  

  • Congrats! Good for you. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

    And if you do get pregnant and I read about it on this blog instead of getting a phone call about it, guess where you'll be reading my engagement announcement...

    By Blogger Rachel, at 8:48 AM  

  • Ooh ... good warning. Noted, no pregancy announcements on the blog. ;)

    I'll probably have to fly to see you so I can have a good cry. Oh wait, I don't think you can fly in the first trimester. Never mind.

    By Blogger Monica, at 12:39 AM  

  • I thought you just couldn't fly in your third trimester?

    By Blogger Rachel, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home