Central Hawk

Thursday, November 16

The One Where People from Mizzou Still Suck

After finding Ross absolutely intolerable on Saturday, I decided that I should quit worrying so much about my team losing. The only sport I really even watch anymore is basketball, and of course, we all know what happened last night. But I'm not upset. We knew that this team was capable of looking phenomenal like they did Saturday and then turning around and looking like the team who had 20-something turnovers against Arizona. I'd rather have them lose now than in March.

But what still annoys me is people from Mizzou. Um, I'm sorry, I'm taking crap from fans of a team that hasn't even made the NIT the last couple of years? The team that has NEVER been to a Final Four? Uh, yeah. You know, I could call/text/e-mail you every time Missouri loses, but I don't think you really want to talk to me twice a week.

I have two friends who cheer for Missouri, and I love them both very much. But during basketball season, I occasionally forget why. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home