Central Hawk

Tuesday, June 28

The One Where Muggsy "Hims" Is Better Than the World

That's a silly song I sing to him. In the Counting Crows fourth cd, "Hard Candy," they have a song that goes, "Maryanne, you're better than the world. They took a lot of time getting it right on this girl." Anyway, I always sing, "Muggsy 'Hims,' you're better than the world. They took a lot of time getting it right on this dog." I always sing it when he's upset, like baths and stuff. Silly, I know.

Anyway, today, I took him into the vet office, and he went perfectly behind the door on the first try with the muzzle on. He freaked out a little when I closed the door on him, but he calmed down. I think he's going to do great. Thursday, Elaine will be there and handle him a little, so we'll see how that goes. But so far, I'm one proud momma.

There will be no more training today. Muggsy has earned a night of relaxation.

2 Comments:

  • I'm a little slow in reading all your posts, but I got caught up today. CONGRATULATIONS TO MUGGSY!!!! Tell Hims I am so proud of him!

    Good luck on your interview. More money, no Joanna, a long commute in your brand new pretty white car? Sounds great! I'll find you some books on tape! :) Hopefully you got that awful shaking sound fixed?

    By Blogger Monica, at 11:00 AM  

  • No fixing the shaking yet. No time with all the work. :) But thanks. I spoke a little too soon about Muggsy. He attacked Chubbs at lunch. Sigh. The work is definitely never done.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home