Central Hawk

Friday, August 26

The One With Another Attack

Tonight, Muggsy attacked Chubbs. He was lying on the bed in between me and Robby and Muggsy jumped on the bed. He was on the bed about 15 seconds before he started biting Chubbs around the neck. No bloodshed, but I was scared. I was trapped at the back of the bed, so I screamed at the top of my lungs. It stopped, but Chubbs had peed all over the bed. I told Muggsy to leave the room and he went to his crate, where he still is.

This is five days since his last blowup, which was last Saturday when he growled at Robby. It's an improvement from two days, but not inconsistent with Muggsy's pattern.

3 Comments:

  • Did Chubbs pee because you screamed or because he was so scared of Mugsy? I'm not trying to be funny, but anyone who has ever heard you scream would understand the peeing. But if he's so scared of Mugsy, that's a different thing. And if you're scared...well, that makes me a little scared.

    By Blogger Diana, at 7:38 AM  

  • Chubbs peed during the attack. I screamed to stop it because I was trapped between the fight and the wall. I wasn't scared. I don't think Muggsy would ever hurt me.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 2:42 PM  

  • I can't imagine Muggsy hurting you either. Poor Chubby. I would probably pee too!

    By Blogger Monica, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home