Central Hawk

Monday, January 23

The One With the Good Loser


I'm back at work today and still feeling terrible, but that didn't stop me from being particularly obnoxious to one of my co-workers. Though I wasn't myself really cheering for Texas, I made a bet with someone at work that Texas would win, a USC fan who thinks I went to Texas. We bet that the loser would have to have the winner's bumper sticker on their car for a week. Though I am not a Texas fan, I felt I should live up to their obnoxious standards and made him pose with his hook ems up (or however you would say that. :) I then sent the picture to everyone at work and asked them to make sure to comment on the stylish bumper sticker that has improved his car. Enjoy as well.

4 Comments:

  • Haha. Second place is for losers.

    By Blogger Ned Ryerson, at 5:50 PM  

  • I'm sure all your Texas friends are proud ... although they would have found enough burnt orange to fill the entire back window. Oh well, there's always next time.

    By Blogger Monica, at 10:48 AM  

  • Those stickers that fill the back window are like $100!! A guy at work e-mailed with a good idea though -- he said I should have had our GIS department make a big sticker that he could have put in his window. I never thought of that...

    By Blogger Rachel, at 4:20 PM  

  • That would have been really funny!

    By Blogger Monica, at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home