Central Hawk

Friday, August 5

The One with the TGIF!

I'm not sure which is worse, coming back to work from Christmas holiday or coming back from three days of chilling in Cali with you best friend. I think the second one. This week sucked. Major blahs-ville. I didn't want to do anything. It was either too hot or too cloudy. Last night I even slept from like 9:30 to 7:30! Ya'll know I usually go to bed at like 12:30! But finally it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a busy weekend.

Tomorrow my boss has invited us to her house on Weatherby Lake for a picnic. That should be fun as long as David doesn't jump in the lake or something! My boss has requested that all little ones where life jackets. We're ridiculously safety conscious here. And that's coming from someone ON the Safety Committee.

Sunday I thought I should go see the infamous new place my sis has moved to. Should give her a hard time about the whole moving thing then. I did buy Chandler Coldplay tix. He was excited about that. I think it's his favorite band.

I did get a head collar for the dogs. (I'm not sure if that's what it's called, but it's a collar looks like a one strap muzzle that goes around their nose.) I just got one for now to try out on each of them and see how it works. They also had the one where the stretchy things go under their legs, so I can try that out if the head collar doesn't work. I just got it last night, so I haven't been able to try it out on Maggie Muscles yet. :)

Well, it's about time for a beer folks! Have a great weekend. Don't work too hard, make sure you spend some time relaxing. Maybe you should make reading on the beach a weekly habit! :)

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you got a Gentle Leader. If there's one loop, it's a Gentle Leader. If there's pieces down the side of the mouth connecting it, it's a Halti. How do you like?

    I'd still make your sis pay for Chandler's ticket. You can't let your family treat him like the hired help. :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home