Central Hawk

Monday, July 18

The One Where Muggsy Is Invisible

One step forward, two steps back. The story of my relationship with Muggsy can be summed up with that phrase. Today, we had our practice run at the vet and it was terrible. No one could touch him. He bucked and kicked behind the door and no one could practice with him. I was so defeated.

Tomorrow, the plan is this: We meet the vet techs in the parking lot and never go in. We use the back door of the clinic as our door, but he never sees the inside of the clinic. If he doesn't let us do it, we'll dope him up and do it again. We just need to get it done so I can stop feeling so defeated.

3 Comments:

  • By the way, the reason for the name of the post is because I have to ignore him until tomorrow.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:53 AM  

  • Sadness. I'm so sorry. Defeated, definitely yucky. :(

    By Blogger Monica, at 2:28 PM  

  • Bummer. Don't give up. Since you have to ignore him, why don't you go do something nice for yourself? Sit by the beach, have a picnic with just you and Ross, go to a movie. Put it on my credit card - I'll pay. My treat. You deserve it.

    By Blogger Diana, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home