Central Hawk

Saturday, September 10

The One With Day One at Peck Park

Today, I took Muggsy to Peck Park, about a mile from our house. I stumbled upon it on accident, even though I knew it was there. I was originally going to Polliwog Park, but there were a lot of people, so I didn't think that was a good place to start. So while trying to get back to the main street and head back to an empty parking lot, I found this little park. There were some boys playing basketball at one end of the park, but Muggsy and I went to the other end and were fine.

We didn't get out of the car, just sat there. Muggsy's eyes were wide and there was a little drooling. He stopped pacing and sat for the first time after five minutes but only took a brief break. His whining and pacing lasted for about 12 minutes with occasional pauses when I would treat him. Once he had been quiet for two minutes without crying, I treated him again and we left. We were there for 14 minutes. I guess we'll see if he can improve at this location. I'll take him back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home