Central Hawk

Wednesday, July 12

The One Where Muggsy Is Safer

Keeping the world safer for dogs like Muggsy everywhere: the Redondo Beach police.

I just read in an old newspaper that our neighbor that puts on that show each year that keeps Muggsy awake late into the Fourth of July was arrested at 1:50 a.m. on what is technically July 5 with 300 pounds of illegal fireworks. He was released on a $20,000 bail.

I know it's wrong, but I'm jazzed about this. In addition to Muggsy having a better night, I don't like the idea of my neighbors shooting off explosives in a neighborhood where the houses are stacked ontop of each other and it never rains. I won't leave the dogs alone that day because I have this terrible fear that our house will catch on fire and I won't be there to save my pups.

I bet this cuts back on the fireworks next year. YES!

2 Comments:

  • Sweet justice. Um, what the heck are you going to do w/ 300 lbs. of fireworks?!? That's just craziness.

    [Insert dumbass comment said in my best drawl here.]

    By Blogger Monica, at 7:39 AM  

  • Exactly. Utterly ridiculous. He had it coming.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home