Central Hawk

Tuesday, May 15

The One Where I Do Something Girly


I'm not a big fan of jewelry. Everyone who knows me knows that. I don't have my ears pierced, I own probably three necklaces, and I just started wearing a watch. But on Sunday, I got a piece of jewelry that I will be wearing for the rest of my life. And once my friends recovered from the concussions they received from hitting the floor after I revealed to them that I actually was the marrying kind (the only reason anyone can accept this is because they all love Ross and know how sweet he is to put up with someone like me), they all wanted to see the ring. So here it is. Yes, I'm actually posting a photo of my ring on my blog. I'm about as embarrassed now as I was taking a picture of it. Please stop laughing.

5 Comments:

  • It looks really, really pretty. I like the saphires on either side of that HUGE ROCK ON YOUR HAND! :)

    By Blogger Monica, at 11:37 AM  

  • Yeah, you would not believe how many people are commenting how big the diamond is. It makes me a little embarrassed because I don't want people to think that I'm so vain that I forced Robby to buy me an expensive ring. I keep telling people how it's my grandma's diamond so they know. :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 4:33 PM  

  • It is beautiful! My mom would love it. So do I!

    By Blogger Diana, at 7:39 PM  

  • That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm the same way... and I haven't even been wearing a watch for the past few months... but for some reason my wedding ring just really fits me and is perfect, just like yours looks! Enjoy!

    By Blogger Mercedes, at 8:48 AM  

  • I'm still getting used to mine. It fits me perfectly in the morning but then feels too big in the afternoon. Is it possible for fingers to shrink? :) Anyway, I love the ring, and I'm sure I'll get used to it...

    By Blogger Rachel, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home