Central Hawk

Wednesday, May 16

The One With My Enrollment

Just when everyone is welcoming me to adulthood, it's time for me to regress to my indecisive adolescent phase and go back to college. All I ever wanted to be is a reporter. Now that I'm not doing that, I have decided that the communications field isn't for me. But I don't have any of the classes to move into a Masters program in biology, so I'm taking undergraduate classes. I just enrolled in my first semester, and here are my fall classes: chemistry I with a lab, biology I with a lab and statistics. My undergraduate worst nightmare. But I think this time around, I should enjoy at least some of these classes a lot.

But I am starting to worry about quitting my job. The class I have to take most (chemistry) and biology are both only offered at one time, so I can only take them during the day. With the three hour lab, that gets sticky. So if I want to go back to school, I really do need to move onto the next phase of my professional life, but I'm starting to get a little worried about making ends meet... I guess it will work itself out. It always does.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home