Central Hawk

Wednesday, June 29

The One Where I Can't Do It!

I like the message board, but I can't figure out how to do it! I typed in the message and it wouldn't add it to the board. That's not cool! So now I'm making a post just to tell you that I can't use your new message board. :) What an idiot.

My job interview isn't until next Wednesday. I got offered another interview, but they were offering a lot less than I make now. I'm going to apply for a couple more jobs tonight.

I muzzled Muggsy up again this morning and took him back to the vet. I thought he would really act out because of how traumatic yesterday was, but he was really good. We didn't go inside, just walked around. I'm hoping this will just help him adjust to the environment. Tomorrow, my boss is going to handle Muggsy while he's behind the door. I'm exhausted. I can't wait until this is over. Kids are hard work.

One more complaint before I send this: Why do people close their minds to what they don't know? I love meeting people who are different than me. It fascinates me when people have different opinions. I can learn from different people. Differences make us special. The great thing about So. Cal. is that everyone is allowed to be different. However, if you don't wear makeup, you're condemned. I guess there are plusses and minuses. :)

2 Comments:

  • It's okay, even chic, to rip off your eyebrows so you can plaster on new ones, but not wearing make-up is too radical of a self-expression. Reminds me of when you were in the seventh grade and Kim H. said, "I want to be original - just like you!"

    By Blogger Diana, at 5:20 PM  

  • Sure, Monica, you can add me to the posts. I started my own blog for librarians on another site. It's cool to try new things. Next I want my own iPod!

    By Blogger Diana, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home