Central Hawk

Tuesday, June 28

The One with the New Bathroom

In true Monica spirit, Chandler and I spent all weekend redoing our bathroom. I thought it was hideous and I couldn't stand it anymore, so we got to work. I'll post some pictures, if I can figure out how to do that. But before it was green (Rach's favorite color) and still had the nasty shower curtain that the people before us had left! GROSS! SO, we ripped down the "chair rail" which was really just a 2x4 nailed to the middle of the wall, patched the massive mess that resulted, primed and painted the walls a grey-blue-green. I bought new towel racks, etc. and hung this cute shower curtain. I made some curtains for the skinny little windows that I'm quite proud of!

There's still some work to do. It needs a exhaust fan so it's not so damp in there and I have to paint all the trim "cream pie." (Yum!) When it's done, I'll post a picture of that!

Sometimes, I lament that I don't have the money to redo the whole house all at once ... but then what would I do with my time? This is much more fun, spending the whole weekend arguing (bantering, whatever) with Chandler and trying to keep David entertained while getting paint in my hair ... that I STILL can't get out!

1 Comments:

  • Run your browser over the buttons at the top of the post when you are writing it in and one of them says something about adding pictures. Try that. I'd love to see it!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home