Central Hawk

Thursday, July 14

The One With the Vet Techs

Today, I went to the vet clinic to meet the vet techs that can supposedly handle my dogs -- a team of three, two men and a woman who is the head vet tech. I told them what I wanted and what I expected, and they were very receptive. They seem to feel that they can handle this task with a practice session Monday and the actual bloodwork on Tuesday.

Muggsy had his doubts. He was so scared that he was hiding behind me and he growled at one of the men. I told them to keep their distance and not try to pet him. They, of course, asked me if he had been abused before I got him, to which I always reply, "No, he just got dealt a bad hand genetically." They look like a tough and competant crew. I'm going to give them a shot.

I had my job interview yesterday. It was really difficult. They asked some ridiculously hard questions that I had a hard time answering. They interviewed two others and will narrow it down again this week for a third interview, this one with the GM. This is getting to be a really long process!! So keep sending me your good thoughts.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like these guys will be good. Especially if you like them and feel comfortable with them. It's going to work great this time.

    By Blogger Diana, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home