Central Hawk

Tuesday, November 22

The One where My Dog Ate My ... Cell Phone?











That's right folks. Maggie (or Theo ... yeah, right) ate my cell phone. Don't worry ... she didn't actually swallow any of the pieces ... except maybe the antenna. I haven't been able to track that down.

So Saturday morning, I'm like "Where's my cell phone? Has anyone seen my cell phone?" Chandler discovered Theo holding it between his paws like a bone. You may think this makes Theo look like the guilty party ... wrong! Let's keep in mind that Maggie is the one who eats trash like she's a goat instead of a basset hound. AND she's the one who wolfed down an entire rotissory chicken. She's constantly rummaging through the house searching for some small tidbit that David may have left behind. I've included the photo above so that you are not confused. We do not starve our dogs. Both of them are quite stout and could certainly stand to miss a meal ... or five. But Mags can't help it, she follows her nose!

2 Comments:

  • This is not the first time I've heard of a dog eating a cell phone. Dogs like objects like remotes, phones and shoes because they smell the most like us.

    Funny that we were both working on a blog at the same time!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:01 AM  

  • I thought maybe she was jealous that I spent all that time talking to you! :) She is a very jealous dog!

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home