Central Hawk

Thursday, November 17

The One with Danny Blocksome

Last night I had a bizarre dream. I dreamed that I was back in high school (AUGH!) and dating Dan Blocksome (everyone else called him Danny ... yuck). We were at some sort of event, maybe a dance? But it was during the day, so I'm not sure. Anyway, Dan and Matt (remember him? Tall skinny guy with huge glassess, red hair and freckles?) were out behind the high school smoking pot with some other guys. Which is weird b/c I never knew of anyone smoking pot back there ... but then again, I never knew of anyone doing drugs at all!

I went back behind the school to talk to Dan, and I saw three little kids, between the ages of 7 and 10. Two girls and a little boy. In magical dream land ... and small town society, I knew that these were the kids of one of the guys smoking (and supplying) the pot.

Then I gathered the three kids and gave them an anti-drug speech! I told them how un-cool those guys were for smoking and that they were losers. And of course, they all listened to me wide-eyed and nodded their little blond heads.

Then I went and found Dan, and that was the end of the dream! I think I'm freaking out in advance ... practicing my anti-drug speech for David ... 10 years in advance? Dream analysis?

6 Comments:

  • That's so funny. You're such a mom -- already worrying about the future. All I have to say is, please don't raise David in Ransom!

    I wonder why it was Dan that you were dating. Because his name is closest to David?

    By Blogger Rachel, at 1:37 PM  

  • Maybe? Or maybe b/c he is the only who would be doing pot? I mean, who else have I dated that would smoke?

    By Blogger Monica, at 11:46 PM  

  • Uh, Wes Tillitson.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:42 AM  

  • Nah, he was just an alcoholic. Jack and Jim, straight.

    And I never dated him.

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:27 AM  

  • This is weird. I had a dream last night that Anne e-mailed you and threatended to kill you. In the dream, I kept saying, I told you not to be her friend.

    I also had a dream that my dad's girlfriend came to Christmas and she was missing an arm. What do you think these dreams mean? :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:51 AM  

  • Your dreams are violent! Now we're just having crazy dreams b/c it's on the brain. Damn Dan and his drugs.

    By Blogger Monica, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home