Central Hawk

Tuesday, June 7

The One With the Sick Days

I'm home sick. I hate being sick. I hate calling in sick. I never do it, but I figured that since this was a slow week at work, I should just go ahead and get better instead of trying to be stubborn and make it through. It makes me feel worthless, and the last thing I need when I'm depressed is to sit around all day and dwell on my misery. That's why I keep myself busy.

There is a little good news on that front. My boss has a lesson Sunday in Redondo Beach with a German Shepard pup that she wants me to come to because it's the kind of lesson she wants me to start doing by myself. So that will be fun.

This is the first time I've sat down at the computer since I've been lying on the couch all day. Yuck. I feel like getting up and doing things: writing, working with the dogs, running errands. But I can't. I've also realized that having the windows opened really bothers Muggsy. So I've been keeping them closed and I'm miserably hot. I guess I'm going to go get a window AC once I pay my credit card down a little. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a small one for pretty cheap. I just think it would be better for my baby's sanity. The things we'll do for love.

Probably no training diary for the next couple of days as I recoop. I'll be back to you all soon though. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home