Central Hawk

Sunday, May 29

The One With All the Crates

My pups are so cute. Right now, Fenway is curled up in Chubbs' crate and Muggsy is asleep in his. Chubbs is sprawled across the living room floor. They've just had baths and gone on walks, and I guess they're done for the night. I feel so happy to have them. And I'm excited to have a new car. Life is good today.

Muggsy's Training Diary, Day 15
May 29, 2005

Today, I gave Muggsy a little break from muzzle and Door! training. It was unintentional, but I just ran out of time today. I gave the dogs a bath and worked on loose-leash walking with Chubbs, which is going very well. I hand-fed him dinner and worked on down-stays, which he's been having trouble with lately. It's amazing how easily dogs can forget what they've learned. Muggsy didn't seem to want to do anything tonight. So now, I think it's too late to work on the other stuff. The poor guy gets a little break before we go back to it tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you had a busy day! With a nice peaceful ending. We had a picture perfect day in Kansas, weather alot like the beach! So I made sure I was outside alot, but I did manage to finish my book. Hope you have a wonderful day today, too!

    By Blogger Diana, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home